Road accessories and equipment
- Road directional posts with retroreflective elements
- Slow lanes, directional and guide boards, arrows
- Roundabouts (especially in residential areas, near schools)
- Traffic mirrors in many designs and sizes
- Equipment for temporary traffic signs
- Plastic Z4 signs, load bearing profiles
- Handles, pedestals, cones
- Traffic lights or other light signals
Road directional posts
Directional posts are located, in particular, outside the village on either side of the unpaved part of the road. Posts are equipped with retroreflective reflectors. They are important for improving the driver's orientation during bad weather conditions and at night. They ensure that the driver safely keeps the vehicle on the road surface.
The directional post must be seen by the driver as an area of 100-140mm width and height of
- 1050mm +/- 50mm when mounted on dual carriageways and their slip roads (so-called motorway post)
- 800mm +/- 50mm when mounted on other roads (so-called road post)
- 330 +/- 50mm when mounted on barriers (so-called directional vertical extension)
When mounted into plastic feet the posts are 1000 and 1200 mm long. When installing the foot in the ground it is necessary to ensure that it is correctly oriented in relation to the direction of traffic. The plastic foot may be buried or concreted on the verge. The post is then inserted into the foot and can be secured with a plastic screw.